Herbalism Course with Sweta
This course is for the artisan who has a deep desire to live a more natural and sustainable life alongside their creativity and craft, an expression that pays the highest homage to self and nature.
It will also be a special time to connect with our plant heritage and indigenous ancient wisdom, honoring our ancestors who truly were our first physicians and beauty experts!
What you’ll take from the course:
- You will spend time exploring the gifts of Mother Earth in the forest, garden and kitchen focusing on basic plant i& ingredient identification, their common uses and application.
- You will leave with traditional knowledge of ethno native flora that can be used in home medicines and bath/body products.
- You will also learn to create a perennial Apothecary garden for people, your products and also for pollinators.
- And most importantly, you will take part in herbal wildcrafting to create practical and beautiful plant-based products and home medicines for yourself, your loved ones that are not harmful to either you or the planet.
Workshop Curriculum (can be adapted to individual needs and requirements):
1 day workshop
– Basic Natural Cold Process Soap Making
– How to make your own lip balm
2 day workshop
– How to make tinctures
– How to make your own salves
– How to make face oils and a basic serum
3 day workshop
– How to make body butter
– How to make bath bombs
– How to make a winter cream
4 day workshop
– How to make a lotion for dry skin
– How to make a liquid shampoo
– How to make a nourishing facemask
5 day workshop
– How to make natural hot process soap
– How to make natural cough tonics/healing botanical infusions for common ailments
– How to make natural toothpaste
*Cost per day per person is INR 5000/- inclusive of all meals, materials, workshop and standard accommodation.