Intimate & Personalised Yoga Retreat
Yoga as a whole is a self-inquiring pursuit that is uniquely personal to every individual. It is also still yoga if you haven’t come around to the physical manifestation of the practice, if you’re consciously working on the other limbs of the yogic path. Yet the asana is just as important and accessible to everyone as a physical healing art.
- For those of you, who are unable to put in a practice everyday but would want to benefit from the postures to heal from injuries, to strengthen, to restore and acquire body awareness and understand alignment.
- For those of you looking for a nurturing, guided and supportive practice focusing on reducing mental activity and stress.
- For those of you seeking to build an intuitive and holistic yoga journey with self-realisation and self-guidance.
- For those of you who want to change your relationship with food and want to benefit from nutrient dense, planned menus suited to your individual conditions.
- For those of you also looking for a profound permaculture immersion vis a vis skills to lead a sustainable life and a growing your own food experience.
Join Sweta @sweta_zy for a uniquely restorative and empowering experience. ‘ Every body is a yoga body. We will use this practice to honor what shines and leads the way deep inside of you.’
The retreat will include:
– Form & Alignment: to involve your body in all its learnings by understanding and adapting to its limitations and to prevent/gain relief from past injury.
– Freedom of movement & flow for all body types.
– Breath work through asanas for maximum benefits and Pranayama.
– Time in silence and meditation.
– Learning by doing with hands-on permaculture activities, slow food cooking and herbalism.
*Cost per day per person is INR 3500/- inclusive of all meals, workshop and standard accommodation.