Natural Building Intensive
- Sidhartha and Team.
- Railway Stations: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and Malbazar Railway Station.
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport.
- Bus Terminal: PC Mittal Bus Stand, Siliguri.
Petrichor’s Natural Building Workshop is an intensive course designed for people interested to learn about natural and sustainable architecture with materials, methods, techniques and processes through hands-on work and practice in the project.
The course will include:
- Theory sessions and presentations.
- Hands-on sessions and practical learning is a large part of the course.
- Prototype sessions (Instructor and participants will work on a sample)
Techniques covered in the course:
- Wattle & Daub
- Bamboo Beams and Lintels
- Bamboo Species
- Harvest & Treatment of Bamboo
- Bamboo Joineries
- Natural Plasters
- Natural Floors
- Earth Bag
- INR 8000 per person for Shared Tent Accommodation ( 4 )
- INR 10,000 per person for Shared Dormitory Accommodation ( 7 )
- INR 12,000 per person for Shared Hut Accommodation ( 2 )
Cost includes Course, Materials, Meals and Accommodation x 5 Days.
Maximum Number of Participants: 10 Persons.
Participation is limited to 10 participants on first come first serve manner. We accept a 50% advance registration fee to confirm your participation. Remaining fee is to be paid on the 1st day of workshop, in cash only.
Participants with all levels of experience are welcome. Enthusiasm and good vibes is all we ask for! Please click on the link below to proceed to payment and fill the form.
For cancellations 20 days prior the workshop, we will refund 50% of the registration fee. No refunds will be provided later than that.