Weekend Yoga & Wellness Retreat
Our winter warmth Weekend Yoga & Wellness Retreat, at our beautiful forest farm, is an all-in-one holistic nature immersion. The lush background inspires conscious living, reflections, rest and recuperation where our instructor, strong and serene Apurva Lama will guide you on an intimate and inspiring journey examining what it really means to live from a place of abundance both mentally and physically.
You will also discover nature’s abundant remedies in the Herbalism, Apothecary & Natural Soap Making Introductory sessions, guided by instructor Sweta.
- Apurva Lama, 200 hours RYC Alliance certified from Sumitra Yogashala, Darjeeling.
- Railway Stations: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and Malbazar Railway Station.
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport.
- Bus Terminal: PC Mittal Bus Stand, Siliguri.
- Hatha & Ashtanga
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Morning/Evening Yoga Practice, Pranayama and Meditation
- Basic Intro to Herbalism x1
- Cold Process Natural Soap Making x 1
- Nourishing Organic Farm Food, Healing Elixirs and Beauty Wildcrafts from the forest.
- Standard Shared Accomodation: INR 4000
- Premium Shared Accommodation:INR 5000
Participation is limited to 10 – 11 participants on first come first serve basis. We accept a 50% advance registration fee to confirm your participation. Remaining fee is to be paid on the 1st day of the retreat, in cash only.
Participants with all levels of experience are welcome. Please click on the link below to proceed to payment and fill the form.
For cancellations 20 days prior the workshop, we will refund 50% of the registration fee. No refunds will be provided later than that.